peppercornjournal

about development of peppercorn into a real baby.

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

finally

i managed to get toshi home,... and also figured out how to get the internet working - all by myself!!! proves i can do more than grow a baby.

so now i''ve gone overboard in my glee to catch up on all my book review reading and checking out the new bags, art and other blogs and its like 1am. goingf to be soo dead when little amelia wakes up for a 4am feed. it serves me right for feeling so smug that she had started sleeping thru the night. I always thought this whole system of not praising ones child or talking about her achievements (ok, in my case it was just avoidance of diaper rash and sleeping thru the nite, not acing the GRE - but still) would give najar. i didnt really encourage the whole hideous kajal dot and the other bit where they come and circle salt or chili over the baby's head to utaro najar. But i guess there must be something to it after all!!! becos i did feel smug about the whole unbroken night sleep and bang, Amelia has started waking up at 4 am again. Which is not so terrible really, since i adore the whole wake up mommy, feed me i'm cute smiles she gives me.

i'm also dead sure she's trying to say HI. i saw hi and she goes all haa- ee ina breathy sighy way with a big smile on her face. its 1 am and i just want to go wake her up and give her beeeg kisses just for one more smile but not quite. Because she just may start screaming bloody murder instead. She's almost doubled her body weight and the hair is still defying gravity. My ferpect little baby!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home