peppercornjournal

about development of peppercorn into a real baby.

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

losing it

I'm trying sooo hard to be good and stick to this whole dieting thing and work out everyday - but this is what I've realised - in polite society we must not acknowledge that we do anything in the struggling types to stay in shape - had wild and by wild i mean pre-baby sunday brunch with my favorite peeps - Varshu and Rash. Went to Shiro, wasnt let in becos of private party went to hard rock cafe, sawed really nice baby t-shirt but my baby too small for it and i'm too large (would not have been a problem in pre-baby days, when most stuff i had would be purchased from the 6year old size rack. So anyway, then I was asking someone else how they lost a whole bunch of weight (This is obsessivly on my mind, since I dont have too much to occupy it right now) and She was like oh, its no big deal - just stop eating....and anyway your breat feeding will take care of it. No it wont damn it - how ironic that she has no kids at all - wtf does she know. And I'm hungry damnit.

Anyway, had awesome girly lunch today - and plan to skip dinner...only the tummy - it rumblth!!!

1 Comments:

At 10/08/2007 11:31:00 AM , Blogger _Cirio_ said...

Thank you for sharing!
visit http://lineguides.netsons.org

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home