peppercornjournal

about development of peppercorn into a real baby.

Saturday, January 19, 2008

She's crawling, she's standing, she's altogether stormy

... aaah, the joys of motherhood - I discovered a new one the last month - a permanent contraction of my left bicep from lugging Amelia all-over while feeding her with my righthand.
... and it's not so much a crawl as it is baby on tummy scooting forward, arm1,arm2, bottom wiggle and REPEAT. She gets everywhere and the chairs I have been planning to order so everyone will have some sort of place to rest their butts when they come over seems, again a distant possibility.
.... I visited this new pre-scool thats opened up in Laxmi Ind Estate, called L'ecole montssori - it seems really exciting but need to take husband so he can approve before I book Amelia into it to start in october. I'm already having visions of me in my hot-mamma jeans (by then, i hope) dropping her off, before I finally start work again. YAY!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home