peppercornjournal

about development of peppercorn into a real baby.

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

wedgewood gone

I obsessively love wedgewood - the pottery company that makes that famours blue and white glazed pottery pieces. I didnt collect as much as decide that my late grand father-in-law would have loved for me to have the few pieces in his collection and righteously sneaked them away in the middle of the night ( well, more like mid-afternoon on a quiet weekday) when we were told we had to leave the house.
I proudly serve tea in the funky purple and turquoise ringed tea-set even though its chipped a tad from the inside and has seen better days. So i'm very upset to learn that the company is folding over.


Maybe now is a good time to pick up more pieces. They'll be collectors items very soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home